The Rolls Royce Wraith is the perfect daily driver. This car offers an unmatched luxurious experience and has a countless amount of cool features that are sure to enhance your everyday drive. The Rolls Royce wraith comes with four seats and two doors. This car does not come cheap, having the suggested msrp at around $320,000, because it is completely hand crafted. However, as with most Rolls Royce’s, they depreciate in value at an alarmingly fast rate: you can find a 2015 Rolls Royce Wraith for $130,000 (less than 50% of original value remaining). This ultra luxury car comes with 624hp and can do a 0-60 time of 4.3 seconds all the while weighing 5,380 lbs.
The Rolls Royce Wraith has a lot of interesting and strange features, but here are just a few of them:
- The starlight ceiling. This feature is made up of 1,600 fiber optic lights to form the appearance of a starry night. Rolls Royce Automobiles can even modify this star ceiling to be the same pattern of stars as the day you were born. This unique option is very expensive at $12,000 for a normal one and prices can go up if the star pattern is modified. The price for this is high because it is all hand crafted and takes several days to assemble.
- The umbrella in the door. In all Rolls Royce’s, there is an umbrella in the doors that you can access through the simple push of a button. As most Rolls Royce’s are driven by a chauffeur, while the owner is enjoying his luxuries, the chauffeur would be able to open your door and quickly grab the umbrella shielding you from any water while it is raining. This feature comes standard with the car and is not an added option.
- The dashboard is made of real wood. That’s right–it’s not the under branded cheap plastic that every other automaker uses. Instead, Rolls Royce decided to add real wood to the Rolls Royce Wraith so that the material would last long, and because it makes the car look exquisitely elegant. The dashboard is composed of several pieces of wood that are each hand selected to look and match the flow of the rest of the car. The assembling of this takes a few weeks to perfect.
- The interior materials are all real. When I say this, I refer to the seats and the carpeting of the ground. The Rolls Royce’s seats are all made of real leather and are cushioned with a pillow like material that makes the seats more comfortable. In fact this same pillow like material used in the seats, was also put into the tires so that when encountering tiny bumps in the road you can not feel them as much. We then get to the carpeting of the car and realize that it is not normal. It is made of real sheep wool to make you feet feel more padded.
- The Spirit of Ecstasy emblem on the hood of the car has an anti theft mechanism. The emblem costs a hefty $2,000 and is very commonly wanted by thieves. If the car’s emblem is being displayed and someone tries to grab it, it will retract into the hood at an extremely fast rate. This foils the thieve’s attempt to steal it. If the thief stands there and waits for the emblem to come up, then he is mistaken because it will not come back up until the car has been turned on again.
In the end, the Rolls Royce Wraith is the perfect daily driver due to the luxurious feel and cool features that are all provided with the purchase of this car.
If you enjoyed reading this, please like, follow, and leave a comment below!